Cowboy boots and cute kiddos were in abundance at USO Camp Pendleton’s first big family event.
The USO Camp Pendleton Country Jamboree was held in September at Lake O’Neill and was a big hit with hundreds of Marines and family members streaming through the gates to enjoy the fun.
Pony rides, a photo booth, shooting gallery, face painting and other country-themed games were enjoyed by young and old while a tasty dinner served by Angel’s Army made sure everyone was full and happy.
A host of great prizes were on offer in raffles through the evening and many people jumped up to join in the fun of line dancing, led by the girls from Texas Roadhouse Oceanside.
The event was supported by a host of great sponsors, including:
- Starbucks - Armed Forces Network
- Movement Mortgage and Sea Coast Exclusive Properties
- San Luis Rey Bakery & Restaurant
- Texas Roadhouse - Oceanside
- Camp Pendleton Asymca
- MCCS Camp Pendleton - L.I.N.K.S
- Focus Project for Military Families
- Fisher House Camp Pendleton
- 103.7 KSON
- Cowgirl Karan’s Party Animals
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- Angel’s Army
More from USO
Building A Home
Construction at the new USO Camp Pendleton center is well underway and on schedule to be completed in time for the upcoming grand opening.
USO Camp Pendleton staff and volunteers helped spread Christmas cheer with events held across the holiday period.
Making Halloween lanterns was the aim of the day at USO Camp Pendleton’s first craft morning recently.